EveryBody Wellness LLC was created by Jessica Dawn Flannigan in 2008.
The theory behind the name, EveryBody Wellness, is that every body (that of the earth, the plants, animals and humans) has an innate right to be “well.” An abundance of wellness exists in every breath, every bite, and every movement. It is the mission of EveryBody Wellness to share time-tested tools for accessing this abundance, not just for the individual, but for the entire planet. With these tools we learn how to treat ourselves with loving care and fill our lives with deep contentment. To help people encounter the energy to create healthier communities and a more sustainable world is the goal. Of equal importance, we learn to own our individual impact on the world and make socially and globally-responsible choices.
Jessica Dawn Flannigan is a yoga teacher, nutritional therapist, dancer, herbalist, chef, gardener, and lover of life. She holds numerous certifications in many healing modalities, including:
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training from the Yandara Yoga Institute
- Yoga Away Viniyoga 20-hour training
- Currently pursuing the 500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training from Kripalu
- Certified Nutritional Therapist by the Nutritional Therapy Association
- 100-hour Herbal Medicine Training with Lise Wolff, MSc
- 6-month Herbalist Training with Alison Bastien, CPM
- Reiki Attunement Stage 1
Jessica lives in South Minneapolis with her family. She is an avid vegetable gardener, reader and improvisational dancer. She sees clients privately in her office, in their homes, and teaches at various locations throughout the Metro Area.